Terms and Conditions
Refunds and Cancellations
Our terms and conditions are in place to protect both you and us. They are legally binding by both parties and they are enforceable in English law. By making a payment, you agree that you have read, understood, and agreed to the full terms and conditions without prejudice. They are open, honest and fair with no hidden gimmicks or small print.
We reserve the right to change our pricing structure as is deemed necessary at any time. Any existing or pending bookings are protected from any price increases.
1. All bookings must be done online with a valid, working email address. A mobile phone number is also required to verify authenticity and to receive delivery notifications from DPD.
2. To secure and confirm a booking, an online payment must be made. The total cost of any booking is £395. This can be paid with either a deposit or a one-off payment of £395. All payments, whether a deposit or the full payment of £395, are entitled to our 28 day cooling off period in case you wish to change your mind and receive a full refund.
3. We use PayPal to process all our transactions and hence all payments must be made using either a debit or credit card or your PayPal account. Once the minimum amount has been paid to confirm a booking then any outstanding balance can be made using any bank card or a PayPal account for any amount, at any time before the due date is arrived at.
. All customers have 28 days from their first payment to change their mind and receive a full refund with our 28 day money back guarantee.
5. After the 28 day cooling off period has passed (day 29 onwards) then restrictions on refunds will apply as listed in our refunds section.
6. Please ensure that permission has been granted from the venue owners to film in their building. Certain venues may charge a fee for such filming but we at David Gray TV are not responsible for any charges and these charges do not form part of the booking contract you agreed with us. It is your responsibility to check, agree and pay for any such license that any venue owner will charge for filming.
7. Once a booking has been confirmed with a payment, the following e-forms will be sent to the valid working email address which must be completed and sent back to us in a timely manner:
A - The appointment visit booking application
B - The Full Wedding Application
These forms are also available in your account page.
8. Certain areas of the website (https://www.davidgray.tv) will be restricted to membership and/or password protection. Do not share any personal passwords. We reserve the right to change and alter passwords/membership/access to any area of our website without prior notice.
9. If you decide to cancel your booking after the 28 day cooling off period has elapsed then all the costs which have been attributed to your wedding to date will need to be paid for. See our refunds and cancellation policy.
10. Your final event pack containing any of your drives, cases and any other merchandise will be delivered by courier and will need to be signed for.
11. The courier service we will use is DPD Local, who will provide a text message/email message with a 1 hour time slot on the day of your delivery and supply a tracking reference number for you to trace the parcels delivery progress live online. With the DPD mobile app, you can change your delivery preferences. We will use the mobile number you entered at registration to keep you updated of your delivery.
12. Please understand that not all the features you are paying for are available at every event venue or facility. Different venue layouts and weather conditions will determine what features we can safely provide. A small outdoor venue in an obelisk for example, will not allow the use of 4 cameras because of space restrictions, whilst windy, rainy conditions will not allow the safe flight of our drone cam. The price of your booking will not be reduced if we cannot supply all our features due to conditions out of our control. The timings of events during your wedding day may also have an impact on the services we can provide, such as interviews and diary messages due to time slots being overrun. We will however, strive to meet all the features wherever we can.
13. Our website is hosted on a secure server so we can provide the highest levels of security and trust to you.
PENALTIES - Additional costs that could occur if something goes wrong.
14. We will treat you and your guests with respect and dignity at all times and we would expect the same in return. We will not tolerate aggressive, abusive or violence to any member of our staff, whether or not the perpetrators is/are under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other outside factor. In such cases that may arise we will;
· Inform the relevant authorities and prosecute in ALL cases
· No footage will be supplied to you
· No refund will be supplied to you
· We will leave the premises with immediate effect
· Your wedding relationship with us will cease immediately
It is highly recommended therefore, that you take out wedding insurance to cover any problems that may arise.
15. Any breakages/damage by any of your wedding guests directly or indirectly to any of our equipment either accidental or deliberate will need to be paid for. Your wedding footage will not be issued until any damage is paid for in full. It is your responsibility to keep your guests in order and any bill for damage will be sent to you. You would then need to recoup the cost from your guest/s in question. We highly recommend you take out wedding insurance prior to making a booking in order to assist with any unforeseen circumstances that may arise.
16. It is also very important to note that once you receive your final package from us via DPD, containing all your drives, discs and media, that we delete all the raw footage of your wedding from our servers after 7 days, so if you need to get in touch about any footage on your media then you need to let us know within 7 days of receiving it. This is why we track and trace your parcel so we know when it has been received by you and that a record is kept of such delivery. Once we have deleted the raw footage we are unable to offer any further assistance regarding the media content.
17. It is your responsibility to let us know if there are any faults within 30 days of receiving your product so we can make the necessary arrangements to replace any faulty goods.
18. By making a payment at the time of booking, you also agree to the filming of all guests at your wedding without prejudice. You grant us permission to use photographs and/or video and audio taken of yourselves and any of your guests. These images and audio may be used in educational and documentary materials such as public service announcements, grant applications, video documentaries and both printed and online newsletters. You also hereby agree to release, defend, and hold harmless David Gray TV and its employees and agents, including any publishing and/or distributing the finished product in whole or in part, whether on paper or online, via electronic media or on websites, from any claim, damages, or liability arising from or related to the use of such video/photographs, including but not limited to any misuse, distortion, blurring, alteration, optical illusion, or use in composite form, either intentionally or otherwise, that may occur or be produced in taking, processing, reduction, or production of the finished product, its publication, or distribution.
19. You also confirm that both the bride and groom are 18 years of age or older and understand that you are free to address any specific questions regarding this release by submitting those questions in writing prior to making a booking, and you agree that failure to do so will be interpreted as a free and knowledgeable acceptance of the terms of this release.
20. Here at davidgray.tv ("We") commit ourselves to protecting and respecting your privacy when visiting our website.
22. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the identity of our data controller shall be a Mr. David Gray.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
23 Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes providing information at the time of registering to use our site, posting material, requesting further services or subscribing to any service offered by us on the site. We might also request further information and if you should report a problem with our site.
24. Postal communications will be electronically scanned and subject to the same rigorous privacy standards as hereby laid out.
25. We will keep a record of any correspondence if you should contact us.
26. Details of the resources you access and of your visits to our site.
27. Details of transactions you may carry out through our site and of the completion of your orders.
28. We do not store credit card details nor do we share details with any 3rd party. All our transactions are dealt securely and safely through PayPal or Stripe.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
29. We will not disclose any information we hold about you to any third party unless we are under a legal obligation to do so by law.
30. Access information.
31. In accordance with the Act you can exercise the right to access any information we hold about you. Any request may be subject to a fee of £20.00 in order to meet our costs in providing any details of the information we may hold about you.
We now offer a 28 day money-back guarantee on all bookings. Get a full 100% refund if you change your mind within 28 days of making an initial payment. Our normal terms and conditions apply thereafter.
33. All payments that you make within the first 28 days are 100% refunded.
34. If you cancel any time after the 28 day cooling off period has passed, then we have to pass on our costs to you that we have incurred as a direct result of booking your wedding. All the costs are added up and subtracted from any refund due to you. The resulting amount is what is either due to you or payable to us. If your refund does not cover our costs we reserve the right to issue a bill for the outstanding amount.
35. Costs which may be charged to you include, but are not limited to: mileage, administration, insurance, website portal, licenses, legal fees, equipment, loss of income, etc.
36. Any miles travelled are charged at a rate of 45p/mile and calculated from postcode to postcode using the shortest route possible on AA route planner.
37. Cancellations of less than 3 months prior to the event date, may also incur charges of the full amount if a replacement booking cannot be found - due to loss of income from potential bookings we could have had.
38. We will not issue a refund if you have been in breach of our terms and conditions and reserve the right to withhold any footage filmed.
39. Any refund request must be made using our refund email of firstname.lastname@example.org and the refund request will be activated once it has been sent.
40. If we cancel the booking and issue a refund, in part or in whole, then please allow up to 7 days for the money to be cleared into your bank account.
Our cookies are here to help you.
41. Cookies are little files that websites put on your device to make visits quicker, easier and more relevant. Some cookies are essential for websites to work and others remember things about you to give you a better, more enjoyable experience online.
43. Essential cookies
Without these cookies, our website won't work properly. They help you move around the secure areas of the website and do things you've specifically come to the website for, like shopping or billing.
44. Cookies remember things like products you put in your basket and information you enter in forms such as our checkout. Without these cookies, this information would be lost every time you go to a new page.
• If you're signed in to a secure area, like My Virgin Media, these cookies recognise that you have already signed in. Without them, you'd need to sign in each time you go to a new page.
• Cookies for website info: These cookies collect anonymous information about how visitors use our website, like the most popular pages and any error pages you see. We use this aggregated information to improve our website - it never identifies individual users.
• Give us an overall picture of how people use our website by telling us things like the number of visitors to each page and what people do on the page, like which links they click on.
45. Cookies that save your settings
When you fill in a form with your name or other details, these cookies remember that, so you don't have to type it in each time you come back. They also remember changes to text size and font and other things you can customise.
What they do;
• Remember any settings you've applied, such as layout, text size, preferences and colours
• Remember if we've already asked you if you want to fill in a survey so that we don't keep asking you
• Allow us to offer you live chat sessions to offer you help or support
• They show you when you're logged in to the website
• They can be used to share information with any partners who provide a service on our website. The information shared is only used to provide the service, product or function and not for any other purpose
46. If you need to give us a call anytime then please do. All calls to our mobile (07881293648) will be charged at normal network rates. This is not a premium rate phone number. You also have the option of emailing us at email@example.com, live chat 24/7 or through social media such as Facebook or Twitter. We also have online forms on our website to assist with communication too.
The process by which a successful outcome is maintained uses the following criteria;
· You submit a free online enquiry
· We approve your date and request payment
· After a successful payment, we officially authorise your booking and secure your date. You are kept informed throughout.
47. You have the option - at the point of enquiry, to select your preferred payment type;
(a) The deposit only
(B) The full amount
Your selection lets us know which type of invoice to create for you. If paying the full amount a simple invoice is created for the full amount to be paid all at one.
If a deposit only option is selected, then an invoice is still created for the full amount, but the difference being is that it requires a minimum payment of £50 to be made. Once the £50 deposit has been paid, the invoice then has a remaining balance of £345 and is marked as partially paid. This remaining balance (£345) can then be paid and reduced accordingly as when your finances allow, at any time, for any amount up until the due date.
The balance must be paid in full by the due date shown on the invoice. Normally this date will reflect a period of 3 months before your wedding is due to take place. All invoices can be accessed from within your page portal, via email or simply by requesting a reminder.
If you need to ask us a question about these terms and conditions just drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org